Application and Fees
Thank you for your interest in Ottawa Modern Jewish School! We look forward to receiving your application and working with you and your family over the upcoming months.
- The application for the 2023-2024 academic year is live.
- The registration and tuition fee schedule for 2023-2024 is $1000
- Includes non-refundable $100 registration fee.
- Can be paid in monthly installments.
- Free one month trial for new families.
- The B’nai Mitzvah Program is an additional $1300 for interested families. Please contact us to learn more
If you’ve already registered and are just looking to make a payment you can do that here.
OMJS never lets finances get in the way of a student joining our school. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your family’s situation.
Supplementary School Incentive Program
Thanks to support from the Jewish Federation of Ottawa, all new families enrolling in supplementary school for the first time are eligible for a $500 subsidy the first year and a $250 subsidy the second year.
(Please note that contact information of all families enrolled in the Tuition Incentive Program will be shared with JFO)
20% SJCC Membership Discount for OMJS families
10% OMJS Discount for SJCC Members
Discount for two or more children in the same family
OMJS is committed to Jewish education for all children regardless of financial circumstances.
Printable Form for Sundays at SJCC: OMJS Registration Form 2023-2024
Printable Form for Tuesdays at Knoxdale: OMJS Knoxdale Registration Form 2023-2024
If you live in Ontario, you must register your child with the International and Indigenous Languages Program